CNES collaborates with the following related projects that study electoral behaviour and creates synergies to the extent possible.
- Comparative Study of Electoral Systems (CSES).
- The True European Voter
- The Comparative Candidate Survey (CCS).
- The Comparative National Elections Project (CNEP).
- CNES aims to become a partner project in the emerging MEDem (Monitoring Electoral Democracy) infrastructure.
- The European Election Study (EES)
We will soon publish a list of National Election Studies that are members of CNES.